Monday, June 24, 2019

Dear You

Dear you...,

If you are reading this email or post, you are already unknowingly part of the story. On May 30, 2015, I lost my son Hudson to a congenital heart defect called Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. After his passing, I asked my creator to “expand my influence and carry on his legacy.” This is where YOU come in. Each year on Hudson's birthday, June 25th, I along with others all across the world do random acts of kindness in his memory expecting nothing in return.  We give them one of the attached cards as part of Hudson’s Day of Kindness to tell a little more about his story. Do something Big! Bless someone else and you will find that in that moment .....you are also receiving a blessing. That blessing is in Heaven with my Hudson. Print out the cards now and start thinking of how YOU are going to spread kindness to those around you.  Share this with someone else in your life that needs it.

Thank you for reading and Godspeed,

Jamey 
The Father of Hudson




Hudson's Day of Kindness Cards


1 comment:

  1. Honoring your sweet boy again today.
    Love you all!
    ~P

    ReplyDelete