Monday, May 30, 2016

Hudson's Heavenly Birthday

Today marks a year since our son Hudson arrived in Heaven.  Though God has gotten us through the year and blessed us more than we deserve. I still just want to be close to him. Brittain and I have gone to Jungfraujoch Switzerland which is one of the highest peaks in the Swiss Alps to spend this day as close to him as possible. What should be the most beautiful view imaginable looking out to all that God created, is not.  It is cold, snowing, covered in a fog of clouds. Almost fitting. However, I find PEACE. I know that the same God that created this mountain under my feet is cradling my son in his arms. His view is much better. There are no clouds, there is no pain or sadness, and this year has been but a vapor.  Remember Hudson and our family today and give an especially big hug to your own. We miss him so!


No comments:

Post a Comment